Sunday 24 August 2008

Ada sesuatu yang bernilai

Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu ‘anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam, said:

“Let whosoever believes in Allah and in the Last Day either speak good or be silent. Let whosoever believes in Allah and in the Last Day honour his neighbour. Let whosoever believes in Allah and in the Last Day honour his guest.”

[Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

I used to be a very quiet person in the family.I hardly talk.I only answered when asked,only talk when I need something,I even hardly smile.hehehe.=).I don’t know what was wrong with me back then.And because of the that,I felt quite lonely most of the times but the fact is,my family will always be there for me.Alhamdulillah.

As the time goes by, when I become older and now far from my family, soon I realize that communicating with the family members is very important and special. Make you feel better, to share everything together. I missed those moments where I can hear my little sister telling whatever she can about her ‘little world’,same goes with my little brother, he enjoys talking about what had happen to him,his friends. I miss hearing my mom nagging about study,telling me all the ‘gossips’ she knows,just to make me feel better.I miss talking to my dad where he will tell me all the weird stories,something he would manipulate but the fact is totally different from what he told,just to make my day.I miss talking to my big sister,where we can talk about everything and anything because she is so funny and always supports me.They make me misses them so much.

~I miss my family~


sekadar renungan untuk semua. The most valuable thing yang kita ada tak kan kira sedar melainkan selepas semuanya telah berlalu dan tiada. isn't that true?
*catitan selepas lama tidak mencoret di papan putih ni. doakan supaya settle banyak benda supaya saya boleh terus menulis. Btw, saya petik posting ni dari http://rihlatulwujud.wordpress.com. semoga berbahagia.

No comments: